Brush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope to have a new guild family...

Go down

Hope to have a new guild family... Empty Hope to have a new guild family...

Post  Ebrum2 Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:10 pm

Hi Brush,
I heard your guild from my ex GM Azzriel who recently joined you. I was looking for a well organized strong PvE guild ; strong but also friendly and having mostly matured members.. I get WoW as a fun game but this doesnt mean not to take the responsibilities seriously when in guild runs of course. I play WoW since Aug. 2005 and learned that day after day I discover a new thing which makes WoW really valuable and more fun for me. Almost 5 or 6 days / week I play this game and please be informed that I am one of the oldest wow player , ehm I am 52 years old Smile Hope to hear your positive answer soon... with my best wishes all

- Name: Serdar

- Nationality: Turkish

- Character name: Ebrum

- Character race: Bloodelf

- Class: Mage

- /Played: Since Aug 2005.. I have 3 more 70 lvls: Rogue + Druid + Hunter.. and another one is on the way , a paladin Wink

- Profile(Allakhazam/Armory/CTProfile): Armory is down so I try to describe you my character shortly : Set of Spellfire and spellstrike + 2 *T4 and all the rest are epics from mainly Kara. She has full fire mage talent build atm : 9 / 49 / 3

- Which profesions u have and what lvl they are ?: Tailoring and skinnig ; both 375

- Do u have Ventrilo Instaled?: Yes

- Do you have a Microphone, can you use it and speak English (rate scale 1-10)?: I have it and speak English (8-9)

- Please write down your game history,

The guilds I have / had : Zebra , Third Day , CotFG , Wickermen
ZG: All Cleared
AQ20: All Cleared
MC: All Cleared
BWL: Partially Cleared
AQ40: Only first two bosses
Kara: All Cleared
Gruul's: Cleared
Mag: Cleared
SSC: Only Lady Vashj left
TK: Void is down

- What do you think is your class role during raids? mainly dps , ofc CC and sometimes maybe tanking ( as in Grull lair..).. and preparing free delicios waters and cakes Razz

- Do you know any Brush member? How well and how do you know them? Yep.. Azzriel.. he was my ex-GM from CotFG

- We raid every day except friday and saturday. Raid invites start from 18:30. Raid start @ 19:00. Can you be up on these days and these times ?
Yep, if you have a raid planner I can arrange myself for at least 2-4 runs in a week

- Is there anything u ll like to add ?
I missed to have a friendly and well organised guild family.. I would like to be a building stone in such a guild for a long time till my WoW history ends.. Being with my guildies in all places of WoW as if all they r my RL friends is the one I mostly wish to have...

That's all friends.. Hope to hear u soon..

Ebrum2

Back to top Go down

Hope to have a new guild family... Empty a good surprise for me to see LAKRIS on forum pages..

Post  Ebrum2 Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:21 am

When I read the forum posts I was very surprised to see my old game m8 LAKRIS.. I didnt know he was in Brush :-)
And just some minutes ago we talked with Lakris in the game and he said he left some time ago and he was the Gm at brush..
Omg , what a big surprise for me..

best wishes to all..
and now I really wish too much to join to the guild of my old old old m8 lakris..

Ebrum2

Back to top Go down

Hope to have a new guild family... Empty Re: Hope to have a new guild family...

Post  Shaitar Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:55 am

Thank you for your interest in Brush. I'm a bit confused as to the last post though. Do you still wish to join this guild (Brush) - or the one that Lakris has joined (Aspire) ?. On a brighter note, one of our mages has just left us, so there is a spot open for a mage. If you wish to join this guild - I will make sure to take a look at you. Thank you.

- Shai
Shaitar
Shaitar

Back to top Go down

Hope to have a new guild family... Empty clearing the subject...

Post  ebrum2 Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 am

Oh.. when ı read what I wrote on my last note you are right to be confused..
Pls read the last sentence as so:

and now I really wish too much to join to the EX-guild of my old old old m8 lakris..

Yes dear m8.. I will be sooo glad to share the happiness and sense of humor in Brush...

Ebrum

ebrum2

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaitar Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:34 am

Ah. Thank you for your fast reply. I and the officers will take a look at you and you should recieve word within the next few days. Thank you for applying.

- Shai
Shaitar
Shaitar

Back to top Go down

Hope to have a new guild family... Empty hope to hear u soon..

Post  ebrum2 Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:47 pm

I also thank you for your quick response and kind interest to my application..

brgds,
Ebrum

P.S. Please kindly be informed that my other characters (70 lvls) are:
Shadowser - rogue : in Zebra ( Alchemist / LW : both 375 )
Serhunt - hunter : in Zebra (Enchanter -365 / Miner )
Serlevdr - druid : in Wickermen ( LW / Herbist : both 375 )

and a tiny Paladin ( Palaser ) with no guild , 22 lvl atm.. within 2-3 weeks at 70 lvl .-)

ebrum2

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaitar Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:50 pm

We are willing to give you a try. Please contact me ingame for an invite. *Accepted*

- Shai
Shaitar
Shaitar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down