Brush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could you stop whispering members of other guilds on bloodfe

+2
Argast
Coach
6 posters

Go down

Could you stop whispering members of other guilds on bloodfe Empty Could you stop whispering members of other guilds on bloodfe

Post  Disso Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:48 am

Slowly but surely it is getting annoying, I don't know where your decency went but it really is deep below the table.
I have no problems with anyone of you, but this is really below the belt, every day I see 5-10 whispers to the members of guilds about joining your ranks, you got other methods you might want to use, official Bloodfeather forums on wow-europe and GuildRecruitment chat, non the less your own forum.

Somehow I think it's getting pretty personal with all that crap, I'm seriously getting angry. You got enough members to make progress and geared pretty well, no need to recruit people from guilds in the lowest possible way there is i.e. telling how the guild they're in is crap etc and how you are better, but avoiding whispering people who are a higher rank. Seriously get some decency. The word about such rubbish spreads fast and drags you down to a bad name.

Or maybe if you got some issues with persons in Nerum, clear them out with them but stop pulling the guild into the ground, not all agree with you. Most of you left cause of know reasons (no progress), you made your own guild, do your own stuff, or do you want to come back, judgeing how willing you are to get 5-10 members a day from Nerum.

Seriously I've had no issues up to that point, do your own stuff fine, but doing this crap is way above the limit. I would ask myself what kind of guild do I want to have, a kindergarten one or a seriously well respected one, obviously you've chosen the former, as people start to talk it doesn't stop. And your members should ask themselves if they are even aware of the bottomline behaviour of your officers.

Regards,
Dissolution

Disso

Back to top Go down

Could you stop whispering members of other guilds on bloodfe Empty Re: Could you stop whispering members of other guilds on bloodfe

Post  Coach Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:48 pm

If people come to Brush it is there own will.. we cant force them. so if ppl are leaving your guild its because they would like something better? and if someone in Brush are asking them to join it is just an offer.. Not like we are stealing.

Coach

Back to top Go down

Could you stop whispering members of other guilds on bloodfe Empty Re: Could you stop whispering members of other guilds on bloodfe

Post  Argast Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:17 pm

Disso wrote:
Somehow I think it's getting pretty personal with all that crap, I'm seriously getting angry. You got enough members to make progress and geared pretty well, no need to recruit people from guilds in the lowest possible way there is i.e. telling how the guild they're in is crap etc and how you are better, but avoiding whispering people who are a higher rank. Seriously get some decency. The word about such rubbish spreads fast and drags you down to a bad name.
Regards,
Dissolution

Totally agree with u tbh, very bad form trying to "steal" other members! If they arn't happy with the guild they are in they will probably ask us.
This is not the type of actions giving a guild a good reputation!

Over and out!
Argast
Argast

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroic Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:33 pm

Well TBH i dont know any1 from this guild that did that.... Maybe those ppl are leaveing and asking 1st, cause i rly dont know any1 that asked some1's guild member to join us...

Leroic

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogstha Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:11 pm

And who is this officers you are talking about? I very much agree with you that this is not acceptable behavior, and we will certainly have a talk about this in officer chat later on.

-Frogstha

Frogstha

Back to top Go down

Post  Disso Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:45 pm

To Coach (as I can't find a quote button);

If people join by themselves or are not happy with the current guild I really have no issues with that, I don't spam any of our former members of what kind of traitors they are, because they are not, they weren't happy here so they choose to go to different guilds and try their luck there, good luck and fun to them.
But there is a difference between people leaving or people getting "spammed" on a daily basis about how Nerum sucks and that they better leave this guild soon as there is a lot of idiots inside and things like that. As said clear the private issues with the persons you have them with, but don't drag the guild down it's just lame. This is the exact same reason I came to post this here, to clear the issues out.

For me this is below belt behaviour and has nothing to do with offers, which in general are also stupid to make to guilded members at least this is the way I see it. As said, you got your recruitment forums and you got your own people online, if people from other guilds want to join Brush, they can easily get into contact with you, they don't need offers or badmouthing other guilds.

cheers,
Dissolution

Disso

Back to top Go down

Post  Coach Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:15 pm

Sorry, Your right..

Coach

Back to top Go down

Could you stop whispering members of other guilds on bloodfe Empty well

Post  lakris Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:10 pm

Well, I have asked some people I know from before in nerum, nothing more.. and I allways ask they about they are happy about their guild, before I ask them to join us.
lakris
lakris

Back to top Go down

Post  Disso Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:51 am

Lakris;

Lakris i think he/she named.. Paladin from Brush was trying to talk me over through the whole VR fight it was pretty irritated. Talked about how good they where in progress and how bad Deadway is and stuff like that.

That doesn't look like a simple question of "how satisfied are you with the guild" or asked people who you know. And I got about 10 people who reported the same stuff including Pharao which you might not know is my girlfriend and neither she nor me have something that can be called a friendship relation with you nor know you so well. So don't try to corner your way around this - you blatantly whispered members of our telling them Nerum sux, join us, and that happened every day up until I posted this here, even once we migrated with some members of Smurfarna you went and tried to convince them that your guild is more suitable.

I'm not going to play your moral apostle here, I just want you to drop the stuff as it is highly annoying to me and to Nerum. As said if you got personal issues with some people clear them out differently, and stop trying to hit below the belt.

regards,
Dissolution

Disso

Back to top Go down

Could you stop whispering members of other guilds on bloodfe Empty ?

Post  Hanna Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:44 am

Did u meet your girlfriend in World Of Warcraft?
Hanna
Hanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum