Brush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

frost/arcane

2 posters

Go down

frost/arcane Empty frost/arcane

Post  Sanchez Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:02 pm

Name: Peter

- Nationality: Denmark

- Character name: Sanchez

- Character race: Undead

- Class: mage (arcane/frost)

- /Played: 24 on my mages - got also a bloodelf priest, so it almost 2 years wow
- Profile(Allakhazam/Armory/CTProfile)

- Which profesions u have and what lvl they are ?: 375 in tailoring (shadoweave)

- Do u have Ventrilo Instaled?: I got Ventrilo installed

- Do you have a Microphone, can you use it and speak English (rate scale 1-10)?: I got a mic, my english is about 6 - 8 (the important thing is, I do understand english and trying as hard I can speak clearly)

- Please write down your game history, like previous guilds, your raid experience
Pre-TBC & TBC, and if you are an X-Realm applicant also tell us something about
your server. If you rerolled, tell us about your previous char etc etc With my priest I was in Gorilla Warfare Inc, been in gruul's lair and Karazhan. With my mage I been in Karazhan

- What do you think is your class role during raids? Dps & CC

- Do you know any Brush member? How well and how do you know them? none

- We raid every day except friday and saturday. Raid invites start from 18:30. Raid start @ 19:00. Can you be up on these days and these times ? It depends on how much homework I have - honestly there could be weeks where im not availble to play.

- Is there anything u ll like to add ?
At the time im studying at the university. Actually I dont know if this app. is meaningless, because I may not live up to the online activity of what Brush requires.

Sanchez

Back to top Go down

frost/arcane Empty Re: frost/arcane

Post  Shaitar Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:46 pm

Thank you for your application... We will take it under consideration and get back to you in the next few days.

- Shai
Shaitar
Shaitar

Back to top Go down

Post  Argast Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:47 pm

Why would a mage even try to get a guild when specced arcane/frost and why the hell would u choose shadowweave? Sucky dps in raids and no survivability in pvp =S
Just wondering m8 might work for u but in a pve guild u do much less dmg, no scorch buffs and if u specced winters chill that will only be good for urself.

*Edit
The specc u use can't be any dmg at all. Looks like ur main spell is frostbolt but ur 40 in arcane =S
Argast
Argast

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaitar Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:54 pm

Thank you for your interest in Brush. The officers have carefully reviewed your application. Unfortunately I must respectfully inform you that Brush will not be requiring your services at this time. If at such time your gear has improved, and you think Brush could use your services, do not hesistate to apply again. Good luck.

- Shai
Shaitar
Shaitar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum