Brush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Paladin

Go down

Holy Paladin Empty Holy Paladin

Post  Holyscar Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:36 am

Name: Keith

- Nationality: british

- Character name: holyscar

- Character race: belf

- Class: paladin

- /Played: 20 days

- Profile(Allakhazam/Armory/CTProfile):

- Which profesions u have and what lvl they are ?:340mining - 260 JC'ing

- Do u have Ventrilo Instaled?:yes
- Do you have a Microphone, can you use it and speak English (rate scale 1-10)?: yes 10

- Please write down your game history, like previous guilds, your raid experience
Pre-TBC & TBC, and if you are an X-Realm applicant also tell us something about
your server. If you rerolled, tell us about your previous char etc etc
Orriginated from the realm lightnings blade before tbc, was a naxx raiding guild called Brethren with my resto druid before turning feral and tanking for the guild Dead or Alive thats currently been named Nemisis full kara and recently they downed gruul. Have been in the guild Brothers In Sin before they disbanded and got the hydros guy down and even picked up the druid tank staff aswell. After that i started the paladin got it holy at 60 and gathered up all the blue healing plate on the way up and have currently managed to boost it to about 1k healing for 5 mans here and there. In general i have about 2 and a half years experience as healer and tank between these two characters.

- What do you think is your class role during raids? As paladin a spot healer or MT healer

- Do you know any Brush member? How well and how do you know them? Non atm

- We raid every day except friday and saturday. Raid invites start from 18:30. Raid start @ 19:00. Can you be up on these days and these times ? Times are suitable

- Is there anything u ll like to add ? Im not the best geared, but i have quite alot of experience and i find myself more of a pve'er rather than the pvp'er even if i do like to pop the sly HOJ on an ally from time to time, but thats natural isnt it ? Very Happy

Holyscar

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Empty Re: Holy Paladin

Post  Shaitar Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:58 am

Thank you for your application... We will take it under consideration and get back to you in the next few days.

- Shai
Shaitar
Shaitar

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaitar Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:53 pm

We have reviewed your application. Allthough your gear definitely could use some improvent, we however have decided to give you a try. We do require that you will go as many times as possible to Karazhan and Zul'Aman in the beginning to improve your gear. We do this Friday or Saturday, or on days where there for some reason is no raid. Please contact me in-game for an invite. *Accepted*

- Shai
Shaitar
Shaitar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down