Brush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 Mage application

Go down

70 Mage application Empty 70 Mage application

Post  Ribbit Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:48 pm

Hello Brush.
I recently moved here from Crushridge. Originally looking for a BT guild, but since all is full, I would like to try out SCC/TK progressing agian, had fun last time. Okay well, here goes Smile

- Name: Christoffer

- Nationality: Danish

- Character name: Ribbit

- Character race: Undead

- Class: Mage

- /Played: 120 days / 52 days in lvl 70 (Also got another lvl 60 mage with 120 days played :p So I have played my class for a long time)

- Profile(Allakhazam/Armory/CTProfile): Armory down atm, will post it in a reply when it's up agian. But to sum up: 5/5 tier 4, 3/5 tier 5, 1/5 tier 6, and random epics from SSC/TK.

- Which profesions u have and what lvl they are ?: 375 Enchanting / 375 Jewelcrafting (Can make loads of epic gems)

- Do u have Ventrilo Instaled?: Yep

- Do you have a Microphone, can you use it and speak English (rate scale 1-10)?: Yep, scale 8 - 9.

- Please write down your game history, like previous guilds, your raid experience
Pre-TBC & TBC, and if you are an X-Realm applicant also tell us something about
your server. If you rerolled, tell us about your previous char etc etc: Okay, i'll start out with my raiding experience:
ZG: Cleared
AQ20: Cleared
MC: Cleared
BWL: Cleared
AQ40: Cleared
Nax: Until four horsemen
Kara: Cleared
Gruul's: Cleared
Mag: Cleared
SSC: Cleared
TK: Cleared
Mt Hyjal: Until Archimonde'
BT: Supremus down.

Now to my history:
First off I rolled a Human Mage, on Crushridge. Played for about 50 days without raiding, got the old epic etc. Then I joined an MC guild, and raided with them untill BWL cleared and some bosses down in AQ40. But I got tired of playing Human, so I rolled an Undead Mage (I like the animations). Got it to 60, got fair gear, and joined a BWL guild. We progressed very fasy, and by the time TBC came out, we were at Four Horsemen. Then in tbc, we got Supremus down, but more members were leaving for other guild, which resulted in a disband. Then I moved to Bloodfeather, and that's where I am now Smile.

- What do you think is your class role during raids? Deal damage, CC if needed/possible. Backup tanking on Special bosses (like Maulgar).

- Do you know any Brush member? How well and how do you know them? Not really, since I moved here very recently.

- We raid every day except friday and saturday. Raid invites start from 18:30. Raid start @ 19:00. Can you be up on these days and these times ? Yep

- Is there anything u ll like to add ? As mentioned, I have raided what you are currently raiding. But I would like to try and progress through it agian, since it's a long time since I have raided these places.

Thanks for taking time to read my app, hope you'll have a nice day Smile

Ribbit

Ribbit

Back to top Go down

70 Mage application Empty Re: 70 Mage application

Post  Shaitar Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:25 pm

Accepted and Invited.. Welcome aboard.

- Shai
Shaitar
Shaitar

Back to top Go down