Brush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holyloladin

Go down

Holyloladin Empty Holyloladin

Post  Simzor Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:27 pm

- Name: Lars

- Nationality: Denmark

- Character name: Simzor

- Character race: BE Female amagad hawt !111ONE113

- Class: Palladin

- /Played: 36 days

- Profile(Allakhazam/Armory/CTProfile):

- Which profesions u have and what lvl they are ?: Alch/herb both top ofc

- Do u have Ventrilo Instaled?: yes, vent mix and vent 3.0.0

- Do you have a Microphone, can you use it and speak English (rate scale 1-10)?: ye sure,, scale on like 7 i guess

- Please write down your game history, like previous guilds, your raid experience
Pre-TBC & TBC, and if you are an X-Realm applicant also tell us something about
your server. If you rerolled, tell us about your previous char etc etc:
Well, pre-TBC i played my priest in a guild called Project Phantom, started out in revolution from day one, then we migrated with panda to Project Phantom, then in TBC i rerolled loladin, and played in Afterlife where most of the Project Phantom games still where. Raided upto Vashj in SSC but only killed Void TK >< Havn't played for like 5 months, been doing my duty in the military, and now im back out.

- What do you think is your class role during raids? Heal like a motherfucker, dont die, dont take unnecesary damaze from stupid stuff etc etc.

- Do you know any Brush member? How well and how do you know them? Nope, dont think so, just an old friend called Bhaalcrush said that u guys where doing SSC/TK, that why im here Razz

- We raid every day except friday and saturday. Raid invites start from 18:30. Raid start @ 19:00. Can you be up on these days and these times ? yeh sure

- Is there anything u ll like to add ? I have a big mojo, yesyes!

Simzor

Back to top Go down

Holyloladin Empty Re: Holyloladin

Post  Illuminá Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:16 pm

Could you list your current +healing, mp/5 and crit chance? Smile I checked armory, but I think you were logged out in pvpgear.

Please try and catch me ingame for a chat. Smile

Illuminá

Back to top Go down

Post  Plant Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:13 am

Totaly not related, and non of my business.

But this guy is imba, almost duo'ed Shade with him untill I screwed up Smile

<3 Simbuto

//Plant

Plant

Back to top Go down

Post  Illuminá Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:13 pm

Hi Plant

Thanks for vouching for the guy, unfortunately Brush is no more (at least not in a raiding kinda way).

I wish you the best of luck with finding a good guild Simzor. As a talented holy paladin that shouldn't really be a problem. (not like being a holy priest and a rogue duo in any case :b )

Illuminá

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum