Brush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baesj - lvl 70 Warrior

Go down

Baesj - lvl 70 Warrior Empty Baesj - lvl 70 Warrior

Post  Baesj Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:10 pm

- Name: BS (bloody localized characters in my name :> )

- Nationality: Norwegian

- Character name: Baesj

- Character race: Tauren

- Class: Warrior

- /Played: 98 days, 11 hours, 35 minutes, 12 seconds. 31 days played on level 70.

- Profile(Allakhazam/Armory/CTProfile):
Don't have either, and armory will probably show me in PvP gear. Anyways, I'm wearing a healthy selection of Kara/Heroic epics, though two blues remaining (legs/cloak - might be getting heroic badge legs soon)
Feel free to ask me for an inspect ingame if you wish.

- Which profesions u have and what lvl they are ?:
375 Blacksmithing and 375 Mining

- Do u have Ventrilo Instaled?:
Yes

- Do you have a Microphone, can you use it and speak English (rate scale 1-10)?:
I do not own a microphone, but I can speak english very well, and I'm able to express myself sufficiently in chat (atleast up to this date)

- Please write down your game history, like previous guilds, your raid experience
Pre-TBC & TBC, and if you are an X-Realm applicant also tell us something about
your server. If you rerolled, tell us about your previous char etc etc
I started playing three years ago or so... Leveled slowly and explored everything, but got about 2.5 years or so of raiding experience (up to BWL pre-tbc and Gruul in TBC - also two bosses down in ZA).
My first proper guild was Brothers in Sin, where I stayed for about 2.5 years (if memory serves), until a certain someone pretty much killed it off. I then joined some ex-sinners in the guild Cult of the Frisky Goat, and spent my time there ever since, up until last week, when some "core raiding members" decided a merge was in order, which kinda killed off the cult's raiding.
I followed the mergers into Certain Death, but figured out rather soon it just wasn't for me.
So now I'm looking for a new home here Smile

- What do you think is your class role during raids?
I'd be pleased to fill any role you need me to.
I like tanking, although I get a bit bored after two or three months and tend to specc pvp for a week or so.
I'm also willing to DPS if you need it, I've got decent DW fury gear, and rather good 2h DPS/Support gear if for some reason that should be needed as well.

- Do you know any Brush member? How well and how do you know them?
I know Azzriel (70 belf priest) rather well, as he've been more or less my GM and raidleader most of my time in Cult of the Frisky Goat

- We raid every day except friday and saturday. Raid invites start from 18:30. Raid start @ 19:00. Can you be up on these days and these times ?
Generally, I should be able to make it, but I can't guarantee attendance every day, as I'm a student, and might actually have to do some school-work now and then... If I can make it though, I'd show if needed.
Sundays may also at times be a bit hard, as I sometimes spend weekends out of time, but I'm usually home before 19-2000hrs

- Is there anything u ll like to add ?
Just hoping I'll make it in, and can find a new 'home' amongst you all...
Just want to see a guild progress to be honest... See a few more encounters before the next expansion hits...

Baesj

Back to top Go down

Baesj - lvl 70 Warrior Empty Re: Baesj - lvl 70 Warrior

Post  Shaitar Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:20 pm

Thank you for your application... We will take it under consideration and get back to you in the next few days.

- Shai
Shaitar
Shaitar

Back to top Go down

Post  Baesj Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:50 am

so I gather you're not going to reply?
proper treatment of an application from you all...cheers!

Baesj

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaitar Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:04 pm

I'm sorry for the horrible reply. Unfortunately Brush has become inactive, if not disbanded. Good luck hunting for another guild.

- Shai
Shaitar
Shaitar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down