Brush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valenokk/mage/fire

3 posters

Go down

Valenokk/mage/fire Empty Valenokk/mage/fire

Post  Valenokk Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:28 pm

- Name: Enakyn Razz

- Nationality: Russian.

- Character name: Valenokk.

- Character race: Troll ( Undead in my heart ) =)

- Class: Mage.

- /Played: 42days.

- Profile(Allakhazam/Armory/CTProfile): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Valenokk ( my char didnt refresh last time )

- Which profesions u have and what lvl they are ?: Tailoring(375); Enchanting(342).

- Do u have Ventrilo Instaled?: Yes, Ventrillo ( Version 3.0 ).

- Do you have a Microphone, can you use it and speak English (rate scale 1-10)?: brr....i have microphone, and if need i can talk, but i like chat raid. ( rate scale 4 ).

- Please write down your game history, like previous guilds, your raid experience
Pre-TBC & TBC, and if you are an X-Realm applicant also tell us something about
your server. If you rerolled, tell us about your previous char etc etc: okey, in being i was Shaman( Enakyn ) and was in every one instance pre TBC, and for rogue ( warsong realm ), and ofc mage. After TBC i didnt leveling my shamie, im start played for mage, becose more funny, aoe, burst, cool crits Razz can make food and water ( water boy ).

- What do you think is your class role during raids? DPS, sheep, water, buffs :-)

- Do you know any Brush member? How well and how do you know them? no, im payed my account 1-2 week ago, never seen members of brush :-)

- We raid every day except friday and saturday. Raid invites start from 18:30. Raid start @ 19:00. Can you be up on these days and these times ? i can raid after 19:00. every day.

- Is there anything u ll like to add ? about me: I like raids :-) sometime jokes :-)

Valenokk

Back to top Go down

Valenokk/mage/fire Empty a

Post  axlpaxl Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:39 pm

Seems like a nice app, don't sure we need mages ATM but i'll check it out =)

/ Sincerely Axlpaxl

axlpaxl

Back to top Go down

Valenokk/mage/fire Empty Re: Valenokk/mage/fire

Post  Shaitar Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:49 am

I am sorry that you have not recieved a reply to your application. If you still wish to join Brush, please write so and I will make sure we will evaluate your application fairly. Thanks.

- Shai
Shaitar
Shaitar

Back to top Go down

Valenokk/mage/fire Empty Re: Valenokk/mage/fire

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down